Parentzone Scotland website for parents and carers
Be at the heart of your child's learning
Parentzonescotland.com is a new website to help parents and carers support their child's learning. The content on the previous Parentzone website has been updated, developed and reviewed.
Parentzone Scotland has new and updated content on:
- Learning in Scotland – information about the curriculum from early years to beyond school;
- Learning at home – helpful hints and tips on how parents and carers can support their children’s learning at home including literacy, numeracy, health and wellbeing, and science;
- Additional support needs – identifying needs, planning support and useful information about specific additional support needs;
- Getting involved - how to get more involved in your child’s school, Parent Councils and information from the National Parent Forum of Scotland;
- My School - contact details for every primary, secondary and special school in Scotland, information on school awards, links to school websites;
- Improved navigation and search function; and
- Links to other relevant websites.
f you would like further information or to provide feedback please contact us.
News for Parents and Carers email update
If you would like to receive Education Scotland’s quarterly News for Parents and Carers e-mail update, you can sign up here. There are also details of other bulletins on this sign up page which are published for staff and may be of interest.
If you would like further information or if you have any comments on Parentzone Scotland please contact us.